Today, Yankang shares with you about blow molding machine in winter about anti-freeze and maintenance measures.
At the beginning of the New Year, rain and snow hit, and the temperature dropped to below zero. After the shutdown of the plastic blow molding machine, attention should be paid to anti-freeze, so as to prevent the components from being damaged due to icing.
Winter Anti–freeze And Maintenance Measures
1. After shutdown, the residual circulating water in the cooling system must be cleaned to avoid freezing and cracking the oil cooler and pipeline.
2. Clean the cooling water of the mold and distribution keep unblock.
3. Lubrication pump oil such as the appropriate addition of hydraulic oil emergency, to meet the needs of lubrication.
4. The hydraulic oil needs to be preheated to ensure the stability of the product.
5. Check seals of the hydraulic system to avoid leakage caused by low-temperature deformation of o-rings and other seals.
6. A standard process temperature age season 5-10 ℃.
7. If the temperature is too low, check whether the joints are frozen and bite to death.
8. Check whether the electrical and hydraulic components work normally.
9. Check no noise, loose components, ensure the normal operation of equipment.
10. Keep blow molding machine and fuselage around clean.
The above is about blow molding machine in winter about anti-freeze and maintenance measures.
For more maintenance measures of blow molding machine, please visit blow molding machine blog.