Blow molding machines must be prepared strictly before starting and shutting down.
First of all, let’s first understand the precautions before the blow molding machine is turned on.
Here, Yankang will share 8 points with you.
- The cooling water of the cooling barrel must be fully opened to avoid the phenomenon of screw biting;
- Preheat the hydraulic oil. If the temperature of the hydraulic fluid in the blow molding machine tank is too low, the heater should be turned on immediately, as is the case on a large machine.
- Press the start button and stop immediately, check if the running direction of the pump is correct. If it is found that it does not correspond, immediately change the power line of the two-phase receiving motor;
- The machine should be turned on without pressure on the hydraulic system. When turned on, adjust the pressure of each pump’s overflow system to a safe pressure. In large blow molding machines, there are often two pressure systems, one is the clamping unit and the other is the blow molding unit, and each unit has a pressure venting valve. After the pump is stopped, the pressure vent valve must be opened. When the pump is working, the pressure vent valve must be closed;
- Adjust the position of all the travel switches to make the moving template remote switch open;
- Close the full door. According to the safety protection requirements, all safety doors should be closed when the machine is working. For large hollow blow molding machines, the opening of the safety door clamping movement will be stopped, and if the other safety door is opened, the oil pump will stop;
- Turn on the heating and temperature regulation system;
- Install the mold. In the installation of the mold, it is necessary to clean the surface of the mold and the contact surface with the template of the blow molding machine;
Next, I will share with you the precautions when the blow molding machine is turned off.
- When the machine is stopped, each speed is reset to zero, and each heating section is closed step by step;
- the mold is closed, in a closed state, the needle is half a centimeter away from the mold to prevent a hard object from falling into the mold and causing damage;
- Anti-rust treatment on the mold. If the downtime is long, the water inside the mold needs to be cleaned to prevent rust and blockage;
- Turn off the main power supply, lubricate and maintain the equipment, add lubricating oil, clean the whole machine, and close the water;
- The screw inlet should be covered with textile or cloth to isolate debris, air, and moisture.
Have you figured it out?