How to solve the problem of working noise of hydraulic cylinder of blow molding machine?
Today, I would like to share with you about this issue.
Seven problems, seven solutions.
Let’s get right to the point.
- The filter of the hydraulic cylinder of the blow molding machine is blocked by dirt and cannot filter oil: use clean oil to remove dirt from the filter.
- The oil level is insufficient and the oil suction position is too high. The oil suction pipe is exposed to the oil surface: fill the oil to the oil standard position and lower the oil suction position.
- No paper pad is added on both sides of the pump body and the pump cover: paper pad is added between the pump body and the pump cover.
- The pump body and the pump cover are not vertically sealed: the pump body is ground on a flat plate with emery, so that the perpendicularity error between the pump body and the pump cover does not exceed 0.005mm.Tighten the connection between pump body and pump cover, no leakage.
- The driving shaft of the hydraulic cylinder of the blow molding machine has a different center from the motor coupling, with distortion friction: adjust the concentricity of the pump and the motor coupling, so that the error does not exceed 0.2mm.
- The meshing precision of the hydraulic cylinder gear of the blow molding machine is not enough: the grinding gear achieves the meshing precision of the gear.
- The oil seal framework of the hydraulic cylinder shaft of the blow molding machine falls off, and the pump body is not sealed: replace the qualified oil seal of the pump shaft.
This is the solution to the problem of working noise of hydraulic cylinder of blow molding machine.
For more information about blow molding machines, please follow the Yankang blow molding machine blog:https://www.yankangmachine.com/category/blog/.